Viatti Vettore Brina non-studded winter tyres are the most advanced and innovative product designed for light commercial vehicles generally used in warm winter conditions. They ensure highly reliable grip even in sudden thaw periods and on slush-covered roads, enhance driving safety and perform high durability, thus reducing operating costs for winter tyres.
- Viatti Vettore Brina non-studded winter tyres are designed with the use of the advanced computer generated simulation of operating conditions, which helps to consider any and all road conditions and protect light commercial vehicles from unforeseen difficulties while driving.
- VSS (variable sidewall stiffness) technology ensures safety even at ultimately high-speed cornering and smoothing of road obstructions and tracing ruts. Speed-dependent sidewall stiffness makes the tyres adapt to the road.
- High slushplaning (sliding on slush- and sludge-covered road) resistance is achieved by means of Hydro Safe V system. Viatti Vettore Brina tyres efficiently remove sludge and liquid from the contact patch due to the specific tread pattern designed with four wide longitudinal grooves of non-uniform geometry and sharp-facet central blocks.
- The longitudinal rib in the central part of the tread contributes to better directional stability of light commercial vehicles on highways.
- Efficient traction and braking performance at any steering angles and driving directions is ensured by reinforced blocks and multidirectional sipes, which serve as additional grip facets of the tyre.
Viatti Vettore Brina non-studded winter tyres guarantee confident driving on winter roads as well as predictable performance of light commercial vehicles even in the most active driving.